The following is a Document Checklist That Is Necessary For Completing A Short Sale
- A Financial Information Form showing your debts and assets
- Monthly statement(s) or information for all mortgages and liens against the property including:
Mortgage/lien holder company name
Balance and monthly payment
- Your Contact information
- Hardship Letter explaining your circumstances
- Last two years of income tax returns
- Last two months bank statements
- Last two paycheck stubs
- A broker's explanation of the property's current value
- A letter authorizing your broker or agent to negotiate with the lender and/or the servicer about your loan.
If you do not have any of the items listed above, a written statement explaining why you don't have them may be acceptable.
The MOST IMPORTANT ITEM is AN EXPERIENCED BROKER!
Happy Listing and Selling real estate!
Heath Coker, Associate Broker
Robert Paul Properties
www.CapeGroup.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
508-274-5613 Licensed in MA
Its a beautiful day on Cape Cod!
@CapeGroup Skype: heath.coker