Here is some data for the housing market in Massachusetts. This info covers the month of July in 2013. We are waiting now for the August data.
It looks like the fall may be better than in previous years, too. For July 2013:
- Single-family home sales were UP 20.3% compared to last year (5,759 homes sold)
- Most single-family home sold in one month since July 2004 (5,823 homes sold)
- Single-family median prices were UP 7.7% ($350,000) (10th straight month)
- Condo sales were UP 24% compared to the same time last year (2,297 units sold)
- Most condos sold since August 2007 (2,323 units sold)
- The median price for a condo was UP 4.8% ($314,500) compared to last year.
It seems like the data says that now is the time to buy.
Heath Coker, Associate Broker
Robert Paul Properties
www.CapeGroup.com / email@example.com
508-274-5613 Licensed in MA
Its a beautiful day on Cape Cod!
@CapeGroup Skype: heath.coker