My mom always had a poinsettia around this time of year. It signals winter and Christmas to me. Here are some simple tips to keep yours merry through the Christmas Season.
- They like to be warm rather than cold
- Sunny windows are better for them than dark ones
- They don't like drafts
- Their temp range for staying merry is 55+ at night and +-65 during daylight hours
- They like moist soil, but not puddles
- If you fertilize it once a month, it might make it through until next Christmas, too
Heath Coker, Associate Broker
Robert Paul Properties
www.CapeGroup.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
508-274-5613 Licensed in MA
Its a beautiful day on Cape Cod!
@CapeGroup Skype: heath.coker